Friday 7 March 2014

Media Bootcamp on the Gold Coast

How lucky am I?......Montse from Barcelona who happens to be on the Gold Coast, is teaching me how to blog effectively for my upcoming trip to Spain.....first stop Barcelona!  Getting the inside information to make my trip very special from the point of view of a true local!





I intend to visit the gorgeous seaside town of Sitges just minutes away from Barcelona.

Don´t forget to comment on my Facebook Page - LilianaLivesLifeTours & let me know if this information interesting & helpful!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved this video Liliana. Thanks so much for bringing back memories of the two times I've visited Spain. I especially loved Barcelona ... will never forget Segrada Familia (Gaudi's church). Excuse the spelling please (if wrong) ... but would really love to return there one day to see how it's developed in the past 10 years. I envy you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Colleen thankyou for that lovely endorsement! Who can believe that a germ of an idea some three months ago in Kingscliff is actually turning into reality! So why not join me on one of my tours in 2015? Cheers Liliana

    ReplyDelete